Logan, Sandero and Duster have been joined in the Dacia model line-up by Lodgy, the ideal solution for families looking for a versatile vehicle with an attractive price tag who have traditionally turned to second-hand cars.
- In France, Lodgy is available in a choice of four equipment levels, with prices starting from €9,900. Order books open on March 14, 2012.
Dacia Lodgy is a family MPV with up to seven seats which combines a high standard of comfort with a roomy cabin and a spacious boot. It is the first of a new generation of Dacia models and packs all the brand’s trademark strengths: exterior styling which mirrors its robust build and large cabin, front-end looks in keeping with the brand’s new visual identity (attractive grille and bumpers, higher waistline), wide protective mouldings and smart rear light cluster design.
The impression of quality exuded by Dacia Lodgy’s occupant-friendly cabin is optimised by a long list of features:
- a new dashboard design incorporating a new centre fascia-mounted radio and multimedia MEDIA NAV system with seven-inch (18cm) wide-screen display,
- new status-enhancing upholsteries,
- chrome trim details: air vent surrounds (depending on version), centre console surround, door handles, gear lever knob insert, logo surround, plus gloss black details for centre fascia and steering wheel (depending on version),
- driver-friendly controls: door-mounted front/rear electric window controls, door mirror adjustment control on the left-hand side of the dashboard and heater/climate controls towards the top of the centre console,
- a practical, safe and driver-friendly high-up driving position.
Three engines are available for Dacia Lodgy: the 1.6 MPI 85, the 1.5 dCi 90 and the 1.5 dCi 110. The model will also be available with the new 1.2 TCe 115 engine at a later date.
Overall width (without door mirrors): 1,751mm
Overall height (without roof bars): 1,682mm (five seats) / 1,679mm (seven seats)
Front/rear overhang: 822mm / 866mm
Front/rear track: 1,492mm / 1,478mm
Front/second row/third row elbow room: 1,408mm / 1,466mm / 1,370mm
Second row/third row knee room: 177mm / 144mm
Boot volume with seven seats/five seats/two seats in place: 207dm3 / 827dm3 / 2,617dm3
Load sill height: 605mm
Maximum load length: 1,230mm to 1,500mm
Tax-paid prices in France (€)
|1.6 MPI 85||9 900||10 900|
|1.5 dCi 90||13 900||14 900||15 900|
|1.5 dCi 110||14 500||15 500||16 500|
Dacia Lodgy equipment lists (see related document )
Principal options (France)
• Seven seats: €490
• Metallic paint: €460
• ESC: €300
• Spare wheel: €120
• MEDIA NAV (standard for Prestige versions): €430
• Rear parking sensors (standard for Prestige versions): €200
• Dacia Plug & Radio (Ambiance and Lauréate versions): €200
• Manual climate control (Ambiance version): €900
• Electric rear windows (Lauréate version): €150