(Re) discover Renault at the Mondial de l'Automobile Paris 2016
• Dacia introduces four new extensively redesigned models: Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Logan, and Logan MCV.
• Dacia press conference, Sept. 29th, 2016 at 10:45am, Dacia booth (Hall 1).
• Renault showcases its all-new range in its booth (4 000 m²) in Hall 1.
• Renault welcomes New Koleos as a European Premiere.
• Renault will reveal a new concept-car inspiring the future.
• Renault hosts thematic days with VIPs, students, and more during show.
• Renault press conference, Sept. 29th 2016 at 9:15am, Renault booth.
The Mondial De L’Automobile Paris 2016 (Paris Motor Show) from 1 – 16 October 2016 will provide the occasion for Renault and Dacia to showcase the design changes to their line-ups and for Renault to introduce a new cycle of car design for the future. Renault will also use the Paris show to welcome the New Koleos as a European Premiere and share some exciting new developments during the press conference on September 29th at 9.15 am.
RENAULT CONTINUES ITS PRODUCT OFFENSIVE WITH THE EUROPEAN PREMIERE OF THE NEW KOLEOS AND KOLEOS INITIALE PARIS
Renault brings to Europe for the first time the premiere of New KOLEOS INITIALE PARIS, a high-end version of the model that will go on sale in most European markets in spring 2017.
Originally unveiled in Beijing Motor Show, China, in April 2016, the new KOLEOS rounds out Renault’s high-end model range by blending the rugged style of an SUV with the elegant refinement of a large saloon. This D-Segment SUV incorporates all of the traditional features expected in its class, while adding Renault’s acknowledged expertise in comfort and practicality.
FIVE NEW MODELS AT THE MONDIAL DE L’AUTOMOBILE PARIS 2016: A COMPLETELY REFRESHED RENAULT RANGE - THE YOUNGEST IN EUROPE
The Mondial De L’Automobile Paris 2016 marks the completion of a renewal and expansion of the Renault range over the last four years – 11 new models and 15 models refreshed – and the introduction of the new Koleos, the new Grand Scénic, the new Mégane Sedan, the facelifted new Clio and the Alaskan pickup.
Since the launch of the fourth-generation Clio in 2012, Renault has completely upgraded and expanded its range. Not only is Renault the world’s leading French car manufacturer, but the brand also now boasts the youngest range in Europe.
A CONCEPT CAR INFUSED WITH RENAULT STYLE
The Renault concept car to be revealed on Sept. 29 marks the beginning of a new cycle of Renault car design. This explores the essence and technologies inspiring upcoming models that embody both a vision of how mobility might be in the future and the vibrant passion associated with the automobile.
RENAULT BOOTH FEATURES THEME DAYS AND SPECIAL GUESTS THROUGHOUT THE MOTORSHOW
Renault will offer the general public a unique opportunity to meet experts, drivers and celebrities during themed days at its booth throughout the motor show.
- Saturday October 1st: “French Touch” day with Nicolas Carpentier, muse of Renault advertising campaigns.
- Sunday, October 2nd: Cinema day with Michèle Laroque (French actress) from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Wednesday, October 5th: Innovation day with the presence of fifteen engineers Renault and the exceptional participation of French rugby players from Stade Français from 5:00pm.
- Thursday, October 6th: Recruitment day, 15 recruiters of Groupe Renault and Radio FG Evening from 5:00pm.
- Friday, October 7th: Renault Z.E Day with the presence of a dozen experts on electric vehicles.
- Wednesday, October 12th: second day under the sign of innovation with fifteen Renault experts.
- Thursday, October 13th: Design Day with the presence of Laurens van den Acker (SVP, corporate design) and Stéphane Janin (Design Director Concept Cars).
- Friday October 14th: Renault Sport Day with the presence of drivers such as Nicolas Prost, Jolyon Palmer, Jean Ragnotti and many others.
THE CORE LINE-UP OF DACIA OFFERS NOW AN EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE DESIGN
The Mondial de l’Automobile Paris 2016 is a chance for Dacia to share the changes made to its line, including: the New Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Logan, and Logan MCV. These enhancements embody Dacia's new, more assertive and more modern lighting signature.
PRESS CONFERENCES AND TEST DRIVES
September 29th at 9:15 am in the Renault booth (Hall 1) features Renault’s press conference with Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Groupe Renault, and Laurens van den Acker, SVP Corporate Design.
The Dacia press conference will be led by Jean-Christophe Kugler, EVP, Chairman of Europe Region, at the Dacia booth (Hall 1) at 10:45 am, September 29th.
Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO, Carlos Ghosn, and Daimler AG's CEO, Dieter Zetsche, will hold their annual press event on Friday Sept. 30 at 11:30 am.
Test drives of Renault ZOE and Kangoo Z.E. are possible during the motor show at the electric test drives center situated in Hall 3, from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
The Groupe Renault Press Service is available to receive interview requests.