The Dacia 2018 big picnic attracts more than 10,000 fans
Nearly 10,000 participants this Sunday 1 July at the 10th edition of the Dacia 2018 Big Picnic at Chaalis Abbey in the Oise department
Intensive test runs of the New Duster and the brand new limited Stepway Advance series
Chaalis Abbey, on 1 July, 2018 - The large Dacia family met this Sunday 1 July at Chaalis Abbey for the 10th edition of the Dacia 2018 Big Picnic. Nearly 10,000 people attended this great day out organised by the brand and punctuated throughout by a completely new programme:
- The traditional Big Picnic and many new attractions for young and old (baby climb, performing arts, car racing, infernal wheel, freestyle, football shooting range, etc.)
- The free show by the comic Jamel Debbouze
- The show of the 11 Dacia Talents selected to go onto the stage of the Big Picnic
- Intensive test runs of the New Duster
- Display of the Dacia range with the brand new limited Stepway Advance series
Testing of the New Duster and the brand new limited Stepway Advance series
Every year, Dacia is delighted to organise the Big Picnic that is still 100% free to bring its community together around a sharing event. This year, the brand enabled 120 randomly-drawn fans to test out the New Duster on a dedicated course to enjoy the driving pleasure that it provides to the full.
Throughout the day, Dacia also displayed its range and the brand new Advance limited series. By this large-scale event, Dacia wishes to thank its customers, whose community is growing continuously and ever more enthusiastic.