Dacia Jogger: see you at 10am to unveil the all-new 7-seater family car
- Dacia will unveil the All-New Dacia Jogger this Friday, September 3rd at 10am (Paris Time) during a fully-digital event (click here).
- Dacia Jogger is the latest addition to the Dacia range, a versatile 7-seater family car.
- With a name that evokes sport, nature, and positive energy, Dacia Jogger is the ideal family car geared towards outdoor activities.
- Then, from September 6th at the IAA Mobility 2021 in Munich, Dacia Jogger will be on full show in a totally out-door setting.
See you at 10am on our digital platform (by clicking here) where Denis Le-Vot (Dacia CEO) and David Durand (Dacia Chief Designer Exterior Design) will present the All-New Dacia Jogger.
At the Munich Motor Show, Dacia will present the All-New Dacia Jogger along with the rest of its renewed range, and has also prepared a number of unique showcase events:
- Dacia Lake Camp: facing the entry of the car show, on September 6-12.
- Dacia Base Camp: in the heart of Munich, on Königsplatz, starting at 2pm on September 7th and finishing on September 12th .
- Blue Lane: Dacia Spring will be available for test drives.
- Remote: see what is happening at the IAA Motor Show via the Dacia platform at events.dacia.com.
Whether it has 5 or 7 seats on board, Dacia Jogger is the ideal companion for (large) families. A truly versatile car, it is ideally suited to the excitement of everyday family life, and perfect for trips into the great outdoors. True to its practical self, Dacia has come up with a car for families to freely make the most of the simple pleasures in life.
Dacia is a Renault Group brand, present in 44 countries, mainly in Europe and the Mediterranean basin. Born in Romania in 1968, the brand was purchased by Groupe Renault and re-launched in 2004 with Logan. Dacia offers the best value for money on the market. Having leveraged its iconic models – Logan, Sander, and Duster – the brand has been a commercial success. To date, Dacia has sold more than 7 million vehicles.