New Dacia Duster, still shockingly affordable
- Duster – the rugged yet versatile vehicle that made SUVs widely accessible – is getting an update.
- An iconic vehicle, its design is taking on new features such as the hallmark light signature so unique to the new Dacia range. The interior too is getting a makeover with a new high-positioned centre console in the front and a brand-new large-size 8-inch touch screen.
- The much-awaited arrival of the EDC automatic gearbox will further improve the overall driving experience. The ECO-G 100 LPG version boasts considerable fuel efficiency for record breaking maximum distance on a single tank: 1,250 km.
- For a simpler more understandable offer, New Duster comes with a choice of just three trims, four engines, two gear boxes, and in either 2WD or 4WD.
- Still at a similar price point, Duster now includes much more.
- New Duster is available in France with the ‘Essential’ trim starting at €6 / day*. Orders start on July 5, 2021.
NEW DUSTER, STILL TRUE TO ITS DNA
The New Dacia Duster takes on a new, more contemporary design that features the Dacia signature lights in the front and rear. Lights incorporate Eco Innov LED technology meaning it not only uses less energy, but also provides greater visibility, both day and night.
The interior has been redesigned for greater on-board comfort. The space between the two front seats on New Duster can now be fitted with a centre console featuring a sliding armrest on its upper section.
In terms of multimedia, New Duster now features a large 8-inch touch screen that is Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto compatible, with WiFi-enabled smartphone mirroring and up to 4 USB ports.
New Duster is still available in both 2WD and 4WD, with best level of capabilities for a non-specialist vehicle.
The biggest arrival to the Duster design is that it now comes with an EDC dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The ECO-G 100 LPG option features a fuel tank that is 50% larger (nearly 50L of usable capacity) for a driving range of more than 1,250 km.
New Duster retains all the strong features that have carried the Duster name since its first generation in 2010: robustness, versatility of use, real off-road capabilities… and of course, a fair price without having to make sacrifices.
A SIMPLIFIED OFFER TO BETTER SERVE CUSTOMERS
For greater simplicity, New Dacia Duster is now available in:
- Three trims: Essential, Comfort, Prestige (instead of the previous four)
The previous Access trim has been removed. It accounted for less than 1% of sales (vs Essential 11%, Comfort 7%, and Prestige 81%).
This simplification benefits customers, especially regarding roof bars. More than half of our Access customers added the roof bars as an option. They are now standard across all trims.
- 13 combinations of gearbox/engine/transmission (instead of 26 previously)
With two TCe 130 and TCe 150 petrol engines, one Blue dCi 115 diesel engine, one ECO-G 100 LPG engine, 2WD and 4WD versions, and the much-awaited arrival of the EDC dual-clutch automatic transmission.
- 11 optional extras (instead of 18 previously).
Duster now offers the best value for money for our customers.
It should be noted that air conditioning is now an optional extra on the Essential trim (standard on the other levels) as it responds to the expectations of those customers who do not wish to pay for equipment they do not use. As such, the Essential trim starts at €14.490 (instead of €15,500 previously)
New Duster is on sale in France as of July 5, 2021.
*Starting at €6 / day, leasing without down payment, 49 months, 40 000 km
*except on LPG version
according to tariff 2217-01 applicable on 05/07/2021
Dacia is a Renault Group brand, present in 44 countries, mainly in Europe and the Mediterranean basin. Born in Romania in 1968, the brand was purchased by Renault Group and re-launched in 2004 with Logan. Dacia offers the best value for money on the market. Having leveraged its iconic models – Logan, Sandero, and Duster – the brand has been a commercial success. To date, Dacia has sold more than 7 million vehicles.